Sunday, July 20, 2008

child art projects

okay, so this is yours, V. you did it in summer camp when you were 4. i'm not sure what it was supposed to be. you said it was just something pretty. i'll have to agree with you as you are the artist. what else could it be?

now, don't hate me if you go looking for it and can't seem to find it. it seems to be in a very fragile state even now so i don't think it is constructed to stand the tests of time. that being said i may try to incorporate it in a little art project of my own someday so don't be surprised if it is hanging on my wall. i just will need some time to mull this one over. you modern artists can stymie us old folk sometimes. i do like your use of color.

2 comments:

Susan said...

here's Lucy's art project I mentioned:
http://trouttowers.blogspot.com/2007/05/biological-anomalies.html

I love Vivi's "something pretty" and can't to see how it evolves.

Bella said...

nice turtle...you display it prominently, i hope?