Thursday, April 3, 2008

Blessed day (night,really)

Phoebe slept from about 9pm all the way to 6am last night. I thought for sure I was dreaming when I looked at the clock this morning when I heard her. She almost always wakes me at least once and sometimes twice, if the first time was before midnight. I hope this is a new trend but I'm not holding my breath.

Last night Vivi was holding a Easter card that we made for Will and she was pretending to read it. (This card has no words, just a painting.) She was reading "Happy Easter Papa. I love you so much, I just can not say. Love, Vivienne, Beatrice and Phoebe." Will looked at me and said did she just say "she can not say?" Yep. Then Beatrice grabs the card and says, "Papa, I love you...Papa, I love you." So apparently they have figured out that cards are for saying "l love you."

No comments: